With about 72 hours notice, our trip to Haiti has been postponed. Facing hurricanes, mudslides, people being even more displaced, and uncertainty has made this trip too unsafe for now.
It looks like it may be rescheduled for January, but I won’t know much more until next week (hopefully by Wednesday). I’m bummed because Convoy of Hope wanted to do this tour for about a dozen pastors. Please pray for the people of Haiti — they are pretty forgotten and times are really difficult there.